Recent Random Post:
Samantha Akkineni is hosting a talk show titled ‘Sam Jam’ which is being streamed on ‘Aha’ and Rana Daggubati along with ‘Mahanati’ fame Nag Ashwin came in as the guests. The promo of this interview recently came out and it started in a light-hearted manner but ended on a heavy and emotional note.
After some funny and candid banter with Nag Ashwin and Rana, Sam questioned Rana about the critical health issue he faced last year. As we know, Rana flew to the United States for a kidney transplant. It was Rana’s mother who gave him one of her kidneys as per sources and there was no official news about this.
Finally, Rana opened up about it in Samantha’s talk show as he stated that it came as a pause button in his life when he was in fast forward mode. He said, “Doctors said that I had blood pressure since birth, calcification around my heart and failed kidneys.” He added, “it would have been a 70 percent chance of stroke or hemorrhage or a 30 percent chance of death.” Rana even shed a few tears while remembering the terrible experience he had last year.
Along with these sad moments, he shared some sweet moments about his recent marriage to Miheeka Bajaj and many others. We need to wait till the episode releases to find more about Rana’s health issues and how he stayed strong during those times.