1) Maharshi: Maharshi has taken the Telugu box office by storm. The film has posted superb collections in its first weekend irrespective of the word of mouth. However, it should hold well from Monday to recover the high costs.
Maharshi had a dream start in Nizam, but the collections in US have been steady on the lower side.
Team Maharshi is believing that the film will continue to dominate the box office for few more days and eventually enter all time top 5 grossing movies of Tollywood.
2) Avengers: Endgame: Avengers has slowed down after setting the box office on fire. It is still holding well across plexes and A centers during weekends.
It’s nett collection in India has surpassed Rs. 300 crore, a phenomenal feat.
3) Student of the Year 2: Pre release buzz around Student of the year 2 helped to generate good revenues in its first weekend.
But the word of mouth is largely negative, which is likely to take a toll on its collections in the coming days.
4) Jersey: Hit film Jersey is still doing well in A centers. It is drawing good attendance across multiplexes although the show counts have been reduced to bare minimum.
5) Key: Key had a low key release in Telugu states amid Maharshi mania and has failed to get a a half-decent start.
Recent Random Post: